- What is the advantage of custom clothing over off the rack?
- All of our garments are designed for each client. This means many things are taken into consideration before the garment is cut which simply cannot be done with off the rack garments. In addition, we have thousands of fabrics from which to choose.
- What garments do you specialize in?
- We specialize in custom suits, shirts, slacks, sport jackets, top coats and more.
- Do you only have custom clothing?
- No, we have a great collection of ready to wear shirts for dress and casual. Also, we have assembled the world’s finest collection of neckwear, shoes, luggage and more.
- Do I have to come to one of your stores to get started?
- In addition to our stores, we take appointments in cities across the country in clients homes or offices. Click here to schedule a fitting.
- What is the price range of the shirts?
- They range from $140–$500, the average is between $160 and $200.
- What is the minimum quantity that can be ordered?
- There is no minimum, you can order just one shirt.
- What is the turnaround time?
- The turnaround time is approximately 4–5 weeks.
- Are there any volume discounts?
- For every five shirts purchased, the sixth is free.
- Do you only make shirts for men?
- We make custom shirts primarily for men.
- Can you copy my favorite shirt?
- Absolutely. Simply bring in your favorite shirt, and we can replicate the measurements and specifications.
- What if the finished product doesn’t fit exactly how I like it to?
- We guarantee our product. This means we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are completely satisfied.
What is the price range for custom made suits?
Suits range from $1,095–$8,995. The average is around $1,495.
What is the turnaround time for suiting?
The turnaround is for all suiting is approximately 4–5 weeks.
How are the different prices of shirts and suits determined?
All of our garment prices are solely determined by the fabric. There are no upgrade charges for any styling details.