1. What is Q Clothier?
Q Clothier is a purveyor of refined clothing, footwear, and accessories for the modern gentleman.
2. Can I work for Q Clothier?
We're always looking for talented people to join us in our Dallas Headquarters or any of our stores around the country.
Keep an eye on our Careers page (and our social channels) for our latest opportunities.
3. Can I photograph, write, or contribute to Q Clothier?
At Q Clothier, we are firm believers in empowering, supporting, and encouraging creators from around the world.
If you're interested in photographing for Q Clothier — particularly if you live in Dallas, Texas — please feel free to reach out.
4. I'm interested in covering Q Clothier in the media. How can I learn more?
Please direct all press, marketing, and PR questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.<
1. How does Q Clothier work?
Q Clothier is a purveyor of custom and refined clothing for men.
For custom clients, we offer an unparalleled selection of fabrics in addition to a world-class in-store experience. For our ready-to-wear customers, we offer the same level of quality and attention, but to products you can wear today.
2. Does Q Clothier offer promotional codes?
From time to time, yes. We offer them at our discretion through a variety of marketing campaigns, competitions, and more.
Having said that, their availability is infrequent and grounded by several key terms:
- Promotional codes may not be combined with other discount offers or promotions.
- Offers may not be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping, handling, and tax.
- Some exclusions may apply.
1. Where does Q Clothier produce its in-house line?
Q Clothier's products are primarily produced in Los Angeles, Peru, and Hong Kong.
We exclusively work with ethical factories, ensuring our products are produced in a fair manner for all involved.
2. I represent a brand that I think would be a great fit for Q Clothier. Can I sell my products with you?
We're always interested in exploring more relationships. Feel free to drop us a line, if you'd like to discuss the prospect further.
3. How do you source products?
Q Clothier's team is comprised of some of the most style- and lifestyle-conscious men and women in the world. Every day, our team is researching the very best men's lifestyle products, working with brands, and bringing you the Q Clothier experience you have — or will — come to know and love.
1. What types of payment do you accept?
Q Clothier accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
We also accept Apple Pay on iOS and Safari for macOS.
2. Do you charge Sales Tax?
Sales tax is only applicable to merchandise shipped to a Texas, Oklahoma, or Georgia address.
3. Can I make a change to an order after it's been placed online?
If you'd like to make a change (e.g., a different size, alternate address, etc.), simply drop us a line via the live-chat in the bottom-right of your screen. We'll do our best to accommodate your request.
4. Can I order to pick-up from one of your stores?
Yes! We're testing in-store pick-up in Dallas, but will be expanding this feature to more cities over the coming months.
5. Can I order for Same-Day Delivery?
Yes! We're piloting Same-Day Delivery in partnership with Postmates in Dallas. We hope to expand to more cities over the coming months.
6. I'm ordering a gift. Can I send a message with the order?
If you’re purchasing items as part of a gift, feel free to add any special notes to your order at checkout.
We'll be happy to replicate a message on a hand-written note on your behalf.
Shipping & Handling
For more specific information about our shipping and handling, please visit our Shipping page.
Returns, Exchanges, and Credits
For more specific information about returns, exchanges, and credits, please visit our Shipping & Returns page.
Q Clothier Gift Cards are available to be purchased.
Gift Cards purchased at qclothier.com are only redeemable online and in our physical locations. (You can also purchase physical Gift Cards at our locations.)
If we’ve missed anything, feel free to reach out to us via our live-chat — on the bottom-right of your screen — for further help. (Hours are typically 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.)